Plantar Warts Don't Look Like Callouses Or Corns, They Are Shaped Like A Cauliflower With Many Black Specks On It
If you have noticed warts appearing on any region of your body such as feet, hands or knees, then you have been affected by the human papilloma virus. Though this viral infection is not very harmful or life threatening, it is highly contagious and is one of the most prevalent viral infections that has affected over 40 percent of human population. The type of wart that occurs on the feet is called a Plantar wart. Plantar warts are very different from corn and callouses as they have a typical cauliflower shape with tiny black specks on it. As the skin on your feet is easy shed, this virus can infect your skin very easily and it survives in hot humid environments. There are several treatment options that you can used to get rid of warts; you can treat them using home remedies or you can seek the advice of a doctor for medical help. The various treatment methods, their effectiveness and cost have been discussed in detail in this article.
1. Surgery for Warts - Cryosurgery, electrosurgery and laser surgery are the three types of surgical treatments which could be used to get rid of nasty foot warts in an effectual manner. However, you will need to visit the doctor's clinic or hospital a couple of times to get this treatment done. If you opt for surgical treatment then you need to aware that these procedures could be slightly painful and they are also expensive.
2. Cryosurgery for Warts - In the cryosurgery surgical treatment the health practitioner will freeze the wart inducing a blister to form under it that makes it easy to eliminate the wart. With the help of an applicator, the doctor sprays liquid nitrogen over the wart tissue. Cryosurgery is a bit painful but however it is preferred by many people because it does not leave any scars over the skin.
3. Burn Your Warts - Electrosurgery is the most preferred treatment method that is used to get rid of warts on feet as it is less painful in comparison to cryosurgery but the drawback is that it could leave unsightly scars over the skin. In this treatment method, a thin needle is inserted into the wart tissue and electric current is passed through it. The virus that resides underneath the wart tissue gets destroyed by this treatment and the wart can be easily removed.
4. Wart Laser Surgery - If your warts are not responding to other types of surgical treatments, then you can consider laser surgery as the last option. This treatment method can get rid of warts permanently but it could leave scarring. Not many people opt for laser surgery treatment as it is very painful and it is also very expensive.
5. Home Wart Removal - Many different types of salicylic acid creams and lotions are available in local pharmacy or drug store that can be used to get rid of the warts on your feet . This is an inexpensive option that works. Applying the cream over the warts once or twice a day for about a month's time can help to get rid of the warts completely.
6. Duct Tape for Warts - A very simple solution for removal of plantar warts from your feet is to use a duct tape. Just cut a small piece of duct tape, slightly bigger than the size of your wart and secure it firmly over the wart tissue. Keep this in place for about 5-7 days. Then remove the tape and soak your feet in hot water. Using any kind of abrasive material such a pumice stone, scrape the dead wart tissue until it is completely removed. Keeping a piece of garlic clove under the duct tape could also be beneficial because the oil from the garlic will soften tissue and destroy the virus.
Go to http://www.wartremovalmethods.com/warts-on-hands-feet-genitals.html today if you want to find out more.
5 Ways Of Getting Cleared Of A Migraine Tension Pains
A migraine tension headache could become just as excruciating as a typical migraine headache, though it is not as devastating. The reason it's unbearable is the fact that it may occur with great frequency. Furthermore it is designated as a muscle contraction headache because that's the sensation one feels once you get it.
Dealing With Migraine Headaches - 6 Efficient Treatments
Bad migraine headaches can be rather dreadful and can be responsible for people feeling tremendously ill. Not everybody could have access to medications which could attack the headache and allow it to halt quickly.
The Procedures Of Cellulite Diminishment - 3 Suggested Types Of Treatment
No female likes to look down at her physical body and look at cellulite proliferation. It's hideous, it's unseemly, it's totally gross. Of course, they don't have to live with it and accept it as a part of their figures.
Exertion Headache Solutions - 4 Very Good Procedures That Work!
If you have ever endured an exertion headache, you will understand that it really comes on just after severe vigorous working out, sexual activity, or merely plainly exerting yourself way too much.