Top 6 Remedies To Reduce Back Stretch Marks
An unexpected sudden weight gain or a burst of growth which occurs quickly could be the factors responsible for stretch marks developing on peoples bodies as can surges in hormonal levels. Some of the people that are most likely to develop stretch marks are ladies that are putting on weight suddenly because of pregnancy and adolescents that are experiencing a pubescent growth spurt. People who are very overweight or obese and even body builders who are trying to add on weight and muscle mass commonly develop stretch marks. These linear scars are the outcome of the skin being stretched too quickly and they can occur on the body in many places such as upper torso, butt area, abdomen and back. There are so many effective natural treatments that can be used safely and inexpensively to get rid of stretch marks on the back.
1. Lotions: The best single solution that you can use to get rid of back stretch marks is to treat them with one of the various herbal essential oils, creams and skin lotions that are easily available and are effective, safe and inexpensive. There are many these lotions and they might help to eliminate your stretch marks in several different methods. Many of the lotions hydrate and moisturize your skin to help keep it flexible and supple. Some of the creams include natural body proteins for example collagen and elastin that regenerate the skins capability to stretch and repair itself. Other essential oils act as an exfoliate to remove stretch mark scar tissue from your back.
2. Exfoliate Your Skin: Exfoliation is definitely an excellent holistic method to get rid of stretch marks on back due to the thickness and hardiness of the skin in this area of the body. Skin exfoliation is the method of using abrading cleansers and applicators to remove a very thin superficial layer of the skin. This also removes stretch mark scar tissue from the body, reducing and eventually eradicating the scars completely. A skin cleanser which is slightly abrasive like baking soda or oatmeal or that has exfoliating qualities like tea tree oil or alpha hydroxy acid should be used. For the best results apply the cleanser twice per day using a mildly abrasive applicator such as a soft bristled brush, loofah or coarse sponge. A natural stretch mark cream must be used after exfoliation to moisturize the skin.
3. Massage Therapy: The use of massage therapy might help to remove back stretch marks in several ways. During the body massage pressure is put on the skin by the masseuse and that helps to break up scar tissue so it can be eliminated. The stimulating action of the body massage also aids to improve blood circulation and blood flow in the body so that more healing and protective nutrients are delivered to the skin. Using a natural stretch mark cream as a massage lotion will yield the most effective results.
4. Diet: Eating a well-balanced and healthy diet gives the skin the essential nutrients that it needs in order to remain elastic and fix damage.
5. Proper Hydration: A lot of water should be consumed each day so as to keep the skin layers well hydrated and supple.
6. Exercises: Routine stretching physical exercises will help to break up the scarred tissues of the stretch marks and improve protective nutrient delivery to the skin.
Top 6 Remedies To Reduce Back Stretch Marks
The single most effective remedy to get rid of back stretch marks is to make use of a natural cream, lotion or essential oil to handle them. There are a huge variety of holistic creams available and they help to eliminate back stretch marks in a variety of ways.
5 Popular Natural Treatments For Cellulite
Wish you could just implement two or three simple, hassle free home methods and have these nasty fat deposits just melt away? Well, now you can!
Eliminate Cellulite Immediately - 4 Highly Recommended Treatment Procedures
What are cellulites, you inquire? Well, that's rather simple -- cellulites are those thin, repulsive lines and dimples that arise just underneath the skin. They are essentially overloaded fat storage cells which could be filled with toxins & free radicals.
The Food Cellulite Treatment - Eliminate Cellulite Dimples By Eating These Foods
By getting yourself on a reliable anti-cellulite diet, not only can you effortlessly cure cellulite in your body, you can ensure it never plagues you again!
Wonderful Natural Way Of Getting Rid Of Cellulite
Need a natural way of removing cellulite? Is one natural cure just not enough? Not a problem, how about 3 amazing natural ways of getting rid of cellulite?